voice search only works sometimes

Tracey4

Reaction score
Does anyone else have this issue? Sometimes it works great and sometimes it just hangs there like it's thinking but nothing ever happens. I've already done a factory reset.

I also noticed that sometimes when i open the browser to the google page and press go to search nothing happens. I hit the go button over and over and nothing.

I'm getting so frustrated. I hope they plan to fix these issues. Or maybe i need a replacement for my phone?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
How good is your service?? I mean signal strength.. some people have been having connectivity issues again since ics..

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

OP
T

Tracey4

Reaction score
I was using wifi this time, but I've also done it on 4g and had that problem. I will say each time has been in my house. But it will show the 4g symbol and 3 bars. Also, not sure if this matters but sometimes the wifi and 4g symbols are blue and sometimes they are gray. I don't know what that means because I've been able to surf the Web on both colors.

OP
T

Tracey4

Reaction score
I just tried turning wifi off completely and it seems to be working now. I have a feeling it is the wifi that is causing the problem. It's like whatever picks up wifi in the phone is weaker now. My router is pretty weak in range but i never had this issue on gingerbread.

shabumee

Reaction score
voice text erases when press go or magn glass

This has started happening for me a week ago it's very frustrating when the text erases when you try to press to go or search