1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Voice Search Commands

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by wheelman, Dec 22, 2009.

1. wheelman

wheelman New Member

I didn't see a thread that went over the voice search commands of the droid. We should consolidate and list them here. I haven't figured out any yet except just how to call somebody, or search for something on google. What else can we do?
  2. l3reak

l3reak New Member

A little off topic, but speaking of voice search, has anyone else noticed that whenever you say "droid" or any phrase with "droid" in it, such as "droid eris", it automatically changes it to "droid does" as if that's the only thing it can recognize? Even if you just say droid on its own it changes it to "droid does". Very annoying. Any fix?
  3. JayMonster

JayMonster New Member

There was another thread on this previously. There is no fix (currently anyway), and the going logic was that this made it so that that "Droid" (as in the search results) came up first, rather than references to a Lucas Film "Droid" (if you know what I mean)
Search tags for this page

google honeycomb voice search commands