Voice Search Commands

wheelman

Reaction score
I didn't see a thread that went over the voice search commands of the droid. We should consolidate and list them here. I haven't figured out any yet except just how to call somebody, or search for something on google. What else can we do?

l3reak

Reaction score
A little off topic, but speaking of voice search, has anyone else noticed that whenever you say "droid" or any phrase with "droid" in it, such as "droid eris", it automatically changes it to "droid does" as if that's the only thing it can recognize? Even if you just say droid on its own it changes it to "droid does". Very annoying. Any fix?

JayMonster

Reaction score
A little off topic, but speaking of voice search, has anyone else noticed that whenever you say "droid" or any phrase with "droid" in it, such as "droid eris", it automatically changes it to "droid does" as if that's the only thing it can recognize? Even if you just say droid on its own it changes it to "droid does". Very annoying. Any fix?

There was another thread on this previously. There is no fix (currently anyway), and the going logic was that this made it so that that "Droid" (as in the search results) came up first, rather than references to a Lucas Film "Droid" (if you know what I mean)