Voice recording

propwash

Reaction score
Specifically, I need a smart phone with excellent voice recording quality, and the recording can then be easily emailed from the phone. I.e., an iphone without having to succumb to the lousy service of ATT. I've found mixed comments so far on the forums, and nothing so far about my particular question, but it seems as though the droid incredible might do the trick.
What do you think?

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I have Droid 1 and the voice recorder app does well for me. I've not email any of the recordings so I'm not sure what, if any, issues there may be.

I'm moving your post to the Incredible section in hopes that someone with an Incredible will be able to provide you with solid advice.

Mike

OP
P

propwash

Reaction score
Thanks Mike. After looking at them yet again, it comes down to the incredible or the droid 2. I think I prefer HTC over Motorola, although I can't justify why. I just don't know if I can wean myself from a sliding keyboard with my big thmbs.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have you check in the Incredible section of the Forum to see if anyone has mentioned voice recording? You can always start a thread in that section to seek advice.

Mike

davispolk

Reaction score
Welcome! I have Droid 1 and the voice recorder app does well for me. I've not email any of the recordings so I'm not sure what, if any, issues there may be.

I'm moving your post to the Incredible section in hopes that someone with an Incredible will be able to provide you with solid advice.

Mike

Yes, Droid 1 is the suitable application to record your voice..