1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Voice recorder

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Global' started by hashbrownluver, Jul 18, 2011.

1. hashbrownluver

hashbrownluver New Member

Thanks for the response of my questions regarding best video player for wmv files. It worked, okay so what about a voice recorder any suggestions for the D2Global?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums
  2. kkeys147

kkeys147 New Member

I use Hi-Q MP3 Recorder by Yuku. I've only had it for a week or so but I love it! Easy start up, sound quality is great for me.
    No extra converter needed, it records straight to mp3, then I upload to google music and can play my notes back while I drive or whatever.
    It has many features for tweaking sound; but really I haven't messed with them too much.
  3. captain howdy

captain howdy New Member

I use the stock voice recorder. Long press on the screen. Select short cut, select activities then scroll down open sound recorder and select the file. It will put a short cut on the screen

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums
Search tags for this page
best android voice recorder 2011
droid 3 recorder

droid 3 voice recorder

how do you get to music recorder on a droid 3
how to make an audio recording on droid 3
how to record sounds on a droid 3
how to record voice with my droid 2 global
motorola droid 2 global audio recorder app
motorola milestone 3 voice recording voice
motorola stock sound recorder