1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

voice mail problems

Discussion in 'Rescue Squad Help' started by rdhand, Oct 13, 2010.

1. rdhand

rdhand New Member

I am having problems with the voice call and bluetooth voice recognization. It works less than 25% of the time. Its way off. For example when I say call "home" it says call "Aunt Eileen" Both are in my people list. I have an incredible. Any help?
  2. furbearingmammal

furbearingmammal Super Moderator

So far north in NY I smell maple syrup when the wi
    Maybe my experience with my BTVD would help. After trying everything I could think of I was STILL having major issues till I gave up and started talking normally. All of a sudden it started working.

First, wait till half a second after the "Speak now". If you try to rush it you'll get clipped off. Speak loudly and clearly, at a normal pace. Do not rush it, do not

Talk!

Like!

This!

Yelling only works when you're in a noisy environment. Also, if you have an accent, drawl, or lisp/stutter you may have issues. Southern accents/drawls are a particular problem with this iteration of the dialer. Hopefully that'll be fixed in future updates.

So what's the problem with your voice mail that you opened the thread about? :)
Search tags for this page

bionic voice commands southern accent

droid incredible problem with voicemail

droid razr vaoice mail problems

droid x2 problems connecting to voicemail

samsung droid voice mail problems

voice mail problem on droid bionic phone

voicemail problems with droid phones