1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Voice dialing

Discussion in 'Android Audio and Video' started by DABlaylock, Nov 7, 2009.

1. DABlaylock

DABlaylock New Member

So far the only thing I don't like about the droid is the lack of voice dialing with a earpiece. The app that is has doesnt seem to work with my earpiece. On all of my past phones all i had to do was hit the button on my ear piece and I could control the phone by talking. I cant find a setting foor this any ideas?
  2. Pinshooter

Pinshooter New Member

No Ideas, but I'll be watching the update. My Plantronics worked with my old Motorola and LG, but not with the Droid. It will only allow 'awnser' and 'hang up'.
  3. iunknown

iunknown New Member

Yeah, someone said it was by design, but that doesn't make sense? I think its just a matter of time, and some future update.