voice commands while using hands free bluetooth in car

Reaction score
the voice commands that come up when i hit the call button on my radio suck. I cant get into the app on the phone. It says say call name or number then you do. if it recognizes it it asks you to say ok or cancel. if you say cancel it disconnects. If it doesn't recognize what you said the 1st time it disconnects the wont reconnect until you have tried it 2 more times. I cant stand it. it should ask you a list of possible if it doesn't recognize it. instead of saying ok it should be yes. It asks the question do you want to call so and so. say ok or cancel it should be yes or no then go to another in the list.

excel25

Reaction score
Instead of using the call button on the radio, try ok google and that works better.

giant25

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
The other option is to use Moto Voice, works well in the car for me. Go to the Moto app in your app drawer and then hit the Settings icon. Select Voice and set it all up. The next time you hit the call button on your radio, the phone should pop up and ask which app to use, select Moto Voice and Try Once to see if you like it. If you like it, next time hit Always for launching that app.