Voice Command

HACKNSACK44

Reaction score
When I push my BT it goes to Voice Command but it doesn't work that good. Talk to text and Voice Search works great. Can I change the original Voice Command? Thanks

Markster1

Reaction score
Try Vlingo, that works much better than google voice.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab

kramerica

Reaction score
Try Vlingo, that works much better than google voice.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab

+1. I actually use an older version of Vlingo so that it will work in landscape without having to be in car mode for dialing contacts and texting/emailing. However imho, when wanting to call restaurants or stores, I do find Voice Search from Google better (even with newer version of Vlingo).

OP
H

HACKNSACK44

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. After downloading Vlingo or if I want to use Voice Search from Google how
do I change it to come up when I use my BT instead of the original Voice Command? Is it in settings?
Thanks

Markster1

Reaction score
Go to settings and then voice input and choose your voice program.

Sent from my Incredible 2

Conz

Reaction score
i have only used my gps once so far, but i remember my buddy used to use the voice command to get directions all the time. what option would I use to do that? is that an app, or is it built in?

Like he would say "Shop Rite" or something and it would bring up directions to the nearest shop rite. or just speak the address and it would send him on his way. Gotta be honest, i dont think i used the gps right b/c he had the original droid which is now close to 3 years old and the gps seemed better than mine