1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Voice Calls ... Other line can't hear me.

Discussion in 'Droid 4 Tech Support' started by renholder, Mar 26, 2012.

1. renholder

renholder New Member

The last three voice calls I've made (2 down, one up), the other caller has complained about not being able to hear me. I have generally terrible hearing (my last phone was so quiet I couldn't ever hear anyone unless I was in an empty, quiet room) but I can hear everyone fine on the Droid 4. Unfortunately, it seems that people have trouble hearing me. One said it sounded like I was in a wind tunnel. I was in my living room. Has anyone had this issue?
  2. renholder

renholder New Member

I just tried experimenting. Called my own phone with another phone. There is A LOT of noise on the other line. The voice from my line is very hard to hear - sounds like someone's driving through a tunnel with the windows rolled down.

I tried taking my phone's case off, in case that was muffling a microphone somewhere - no improvement.
  3. renholder

renholder New Member

Okay, I'm pretty much positive that my microphone either started off bad, or has gone bad. I downloaded a free voice recorder program, and recordings are completely garbled. I can understand every other word, maybe.

I bought this phone on amazonwireless. Can I walk-in to a Verizon store for a replacement, or do I have to send it back to Amazon?
  4. renholder

renholder New Member

wrong thread. sorry.
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2012
Search tags for this page
call recipiant has a hard time hearing me

call recipient cant hear me

call recipients can't hear me droid

line call cant hear

line callers cant hear me
line cant hear voice call
line trouble voice cannot heard