Voice Actions

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by RezoundHound, Dec 1, 2011.

DroidForums.net is the premier Android Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  1. RezoundHound

RezoundHound Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Just wanted to make sure everyone knew about this feature. Watch the video below, or if you want to watch it on your phone, do this. Hold down the "Search" button until the "Speak Now" window pops up. Then press "Help" and "Watch a Video". It's the same video.

RH
  2. chucktr

chucktr New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    This does not work. My wife's name is Darlene. I said "call Darlene mobile" and got a list of 5 or more choices. I expanded her entry in my contacts to include our last name and got even more in the list. The example video is totally bogus. Could NOT use it to call anyone hands free.
  3. Coupe

Coupe Member

Ratings:
    +0
    It's not Siri....it did not really do much of that for me either. I could send a text, but not a google talk message and that sux because I have texting disabled and depend on gtalk for everything.
  4. Bluesman2008

Bluesman2008 Member

Ratings:
    +13
    It works well for me for many things. It's not perfect but, what is.
  5. VidJunky

VidJunky Member

Ratings:
    +3
    I, like Bluesman, use it all the time, and while as he said it's not perfect it does what I ask it to. I've called about every pizza place in my town hands free just by saying call whoever on whatever street. I've even just said call whoever near my location with success. Now I have to admit it seemed work better a few months ago, so I'm not sure if there was an update or what but it still works for like my pizza places, but other people and places I've tried to call I sometimes get the same result as Chuck.

Are you all trying to compare this to the Jelly Bean vid that's floating around on YouTube? If this worked like that I'd jump up and down, right after I turned the sound off. I don't want the phone to talk back to me. Would the talking back be annoying for you as well?

Right now I'm bummed that the Sype update has about ruined it. The predictions are way off with words that aren't even likely, and to get any accuracy you have to be more accurate.
Search tags for this page
droid razr voice actions
how to use voice command on htc rezound

htc rezound voice commands

htc rezound voice dialer
phone voice commands rezound

rezound voice commands

rezound voice dial
voice command rezound
voice commands for htc rezound
voice dialing on htc rezound