1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

voice actions problems

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by chrismart07, Nov 18, 2013.

1. chrismart07

chrismart07 New Member

I dont know if this problem falls into off topic questions or its a droid x problem.but the "listen to","navigate to","send text to" are recognized but they are google searched not done so please help(ive already tied english us,english us default,and english generic) help is appreciated both thread advise and solution to this problem.
  2. TatDroid

TatDroid New Member

I also couldn't get "navigate to" to work. I think I saw somewhere it said "driving directions to", or "walking directions to" will work, but I haven't had a chance to try it yet.
  3. chrismart07

chrismart07 New Member

I.downloade fifa 14 and have 5 dollar on my google play account so i started fifa 14 and tried to biy premium package but it said error connecting to store so i tried ti login to origin but it said no data connection and u have data connection please help im not rooted