1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Visual Voicemail Help Needed

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Roms' started by keepthechange, Jun 12, 2012.

1. keepthechange

keepthechange New Member

Hey all, had been a while since I updated or did anything with my phone ... updated to .905, rooted, root keeper, safestrap, Eclipse 3.0 running BEAUTIFULLY. Only issue is I can't find verizon's visual voicemail. I keep getting texts from vzw saying to reinstall app and I have unheard vmails blah blah blah. Googled and found a vzw apk but it was an older version so wouldn't install. Read the ENTIRE Eclipse ROM thread and it seems the issue had happened to others and there was a post with a link to the correct apk but that link is dead. So if anyone could help me that would be awesome - or atleast know how to stop the verizon text notifications.&nbsp; On a side note, haven't tried booting in my "Unsafe" mode (new to safestrap procedures) but I assume the visual vmail is there - am I able to save that app some how and install it on my "SAFE" rom ?<br>Thanks in advance.
  2. deduct

deduct New Member

Easiest fix would be to download another voicemail app. I am on eclipse 3.0 and I like visual voicemail plus. Works good with nice interface.
  3. nellj

nellj New Member

I've uploaded the apk I use to my dropbox. It's the X2 VVM, but the same as the bionic. Alternatively, you could boot back into your unsafe side and save the apk using Titanium backup or Im guessing copy it using root explorer.

http://db.tt/e0xZCMM1
  4. mattingso

mattingso New Member

Just wanted to say thanks, I needed this too.
Search tags for this page
droid dna visual voicemail
droid dna visual voicemail apk verizon download
galaxy nexus verizon visual voicemail apk
how to download verizon voicemail
how to install visual voicemail apk
how to reinstall visual voicemail on droid
how to stop getting verizon visual voicemail texts
rooted razr download visual voicemail
verizon visual voice mail.apk cryanogen

verizon visual voicemail apk

verizon visual voicemail apk download