Virtual Steve Jobs Gets Kicked in the Face in New Optimus Pad Promo Video

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just want to go back to one of my previous points......this is what I envisioned when I pictured Jobs kicking Andy. Yes my paint skills are better than yours. I am pretty much the best there is.

Should have used photoshop, it might have been more realistic. Constructive criticism...haha

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
this has gotten lost in all the conversation. LG made the commercial, not Google. :icon_eek:

To be fair, I didn't forget this. My first post in this thread said "Android manufacturers"...however, it does reflect badly on Google, in my opinion.

wasn't pointing it toward you, was more of a general statement for the benefit of the thread.

It's just a commercial, doesn't reflect on Google. Not in my eyes at least, no more so that Apple stating a PC is a geeky old man out of touch with the times :). It didn't change my opinion of Apple, actually, it was brilliant advertising.

Jobs is king of the hill right now, just look at it as (LG) Android trying to 'knock' him off. :)

Maybe I'm just uptight haha...I thought the commercials were dumb. Plus Justin Long just annoys me haha...it got people talking which of course is the point though...

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just want to go back to one of my previous points......this is what I envisioned when I pictured Jobs kicking Andy. Yes my paint skills are better than yours. I am pretty much the best there is.

Should have used photoshop, it might have been more realistic. Constructive criticism...haha
umm that looks exactly like Steve Jobs. If I didn't know better I would say it was a real picture....

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score

ZOMG! What have you done!? He's just a child!

johall07

Reaction score
steve jobs kicked in the face is a win no matter what platform you use....he is definitely a douche

johall07

Reaction score
you cant edit posts? maybe im blind but anyway just a disclamer that post has nothing to do with liking apple or android or anything being talked about in this trhead.....i just dont like steve jobs

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
you cant edit posts? maybe im blind but anyway just a disclamer that post has nothing to do with liking apple or android or anything being talked about in this trhead.....i just dont like steve jobs

You can't edit in this subforum. The other ones you can't. About Jobs, what did he do to you that you dislike him?

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
ha thwarted by my own post...i meant "the other ones you can"...

johall07

Reaction score
[video=youtube;dR8SAFRBmcU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR8SAFRBmcU]YouTube - Steve Jobs and Steve Ballmer[/video]

this video brings up a good point.....they are all actually douche bags

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
The truth is most CEO's of big time companies don't get there from being nice guys. You get there by being cutthroat and doing whatever it takes to get to the top.