Virtual Steve Jobs Gets Kicked in the Face in New Optimus Pad Promo Video

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
A part of me doesn't know if I should laugh or cringe, as the video is both funny and tasteless. I'm torn. Help me figure this one out by posting what you think in the forums after you check out the video.

Laugh. Definitely. I mean who doesn't want to drop kick Steve Jobs in the face? :)

Me

sent from the great depths of my phones internet (thanks Al Gore)

Me as well

Sent from my Droid

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
But I don't want to kick him because I am super lazy and want everything done for me, that is why I own a Mac!

Disclaimer: I was laying the sarcasm on thick there. Just in case everyone's internet sarcasm radars are down.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
But I don't want to kick him because I am super lazy and want everything done for me, that is why I own a Mac!

Disclaimer: I was laying the sarcasm on thick there. Just in case everyone's internet sarcasm radars are down.

I don't want to because hating the ceo of a rival company for no reason is strange behavior

Sent from my Droid

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
Shoot, I say keep em coming. It's business, it's marketing, you gotta do what you gotta do. If you think this is tasteless, what do you think about the mudslinging political ads in the presidential races? People love this stuff because it's all about the buzz. How many people are going to, or were thinking about for even the slightest bit, comparing this to the Xoom? They had to do something to get on the radar and in competition with Apple. Whether they have enough to be at that level, I couldn't tell ya.

IMO

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score

I don't want to because hating the ceo of a rival company for no reason is strange behavior

Sent from my Droid

Never said I hated him. -shrug-

I watch the UFC. Guys kick each other in the face all the time. They congratulate one another on a good fight after. Lighten up a tad.....

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score

Sent from my Droid

Never said I hated him. -shrug-

I watch the UFC. Guys kick each other in the face all the time. They congratulate one another on a good fight after. Lighten up a tad.....

I can honestly say I have no idea who you are so my comment wasn't directed to you. It was to the people who do say they hate jobs and that apple is a cult. I mean geez, its a phone not your firstborn. Some people have an excessive ned to validate themselves and their choices. That's what I was calling strange behavior...and it is.

Sent from my Droid

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
I find it totally childish...anybody of you watched the wwdc 2011 today?

Of course it is childish, that is why it is funny.

Most of the funniest commercials on TV are childish, immature or off the wall. That's why we like them.

Meh I like commercials that are done well and provoke thought or at the very least show some work was put in. But you're right, some ppl are easily amused...

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yea i get that too kind of wanted to see it