Virtual keyboard adultery

OP
CBLJazz

CBLJazz

Reaction score
even though beta is closed the apk (file) is "out there".

i found it, installed it and have been in virtual keyboard pandora ever since.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Everything is "out there".

Say you took the time to write some software. Once you felt you were done you could charge people or give it away. The same is true of any electronic medium. It might be a movie or it might be music. If you did not want to give it away or wanted control in how it was given away that would be your right to do so. As we all know things occur that we can not control and therefore things end up "out there".

The moderators here at DF have requested folks not to post to warez, which is the unauthorized release of software.

If I have the issue correctly the back story is a software vendor complained about software that was not officially "out there" that had links to it that existed on the DF forums. Swype was specifically mentioned.

So...A SUPER moderator just went and cleaned up this thread removing all instances of links to said software. He went on to post a request that folks stop making links to this software. 2 links and 5 hours later ....doh.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Everything is "out there".

Say you took the time to write some software. Once you felt you were done you could charge people or give it away. The same is true of any electronic medium. It might be a movie or it might be music. If you did not want to give it away or wanted control in how it was given away that would be your right to do so. As we all know things occur that we can not control and therefore things end up "out there".

The moderators here at DF have requested folks not to post to warez, which is the unauthorized release of software.

If I have the issue correctly the back story is a software vendor complained about software that was not officially "out there" that had links to it that existed on the DF forums. Swype was specifically mentioned.

So...A SUPER moderator just went and cleaned up this thread removing all instances of links to said software. He went on to post a request that folks stop making links to this software. 2 links and 5 hours later ....doh.[/QUOTE]

Ok so a Super mod spoke and an admin listened. User banned for 7 days! folks the links stop now or more time outs will be issued

Miami