1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Vinyl skins

Discussion in 'Droid 3 Accessories' started by pistacio, Feb 25, 2012.

1. pistacio

pistacio New Member

Has anyone used stick-on vinyl skins on the Droid 3 (or any other device) without problems?

like these here:

Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-vinyl-skins-Motorola-Droid-3-phone-decals-/320731747827

My GF and I both have a D3, and she won't stop bugging me for something to make her phone more "girly". I figured I would get one for myself, even though I've only used my devices naked (I'm extremely careful, disclaimer before the flaming starts).

I see one potential problem, the capacitive buttons (menu, home, back, search) are covered by the skins, maybe requiring a harder touch to register?

I'm not a fan of snap-on cases, so please reply regarding vinyl skins...

Sent From:
    [ ] Droid 1 A855
    [x] Droid 3 XT862
    [ ] Xoom WIFI
    All Rooted, of course.
  2. cloudstrife05

cloudstrife05 New Member

I bought some white ones back in the fall...ehhh keep your money

Sent from my XT862 using DroidForums
  3. razramazr

razramazr New Member

i thought the vinyl skins were great, its the closest thing to a personalized phone cover that protects your phone, and they're only like $1, it doesn't bulk up your phone and still allows you to personalize it. you can buy a screen protector with the skin and I'm confident that the phone will be fine if dropped. http://amzn.to/P6z8vz
Search tags for this page

vinyl used for phone skins is...