Vindication on the Bionic and lack of 4G connectivity

joey301

Reaction score
I know its old news but I think I finally have vindication concerning my vehement complaints on this and every other forum against the Droid Bionic. During the last year, and after just returning my 4th Bionic, I finally asked Verizon to PLEASE replace this phone with any other brand, I did not care what it was. So, they sent me a Samsung Charge....it works perfectly. It picks up 4G every time in all of the places where I was use to getting reception with my original Droid but got no data with the Bionic....even in my office.

I am convinced that the Bionic was a lemon, and that both Verizon and Motorola knew it. They just refused to take care of their customers. In the mean time, I discovered that I love Apple products, because they work. No one cared that big business put out a non functional product, screw the customer was the attitude. Complaints to the FCC were to no avail. Verizon did respond to my FCC complaint, they called me and told me to contact technical support.

Fortunately, I like this Charge. It is not the phone I would pick now out of the Verizon lineup. When I got the Bionic, I was purchasing the Verizon flagship phone and they should have replaced that lemon with another flagship phone. But, I know better than to expect that.

Joey