1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Vigor ROM Leak Info (VIDEOS!)

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by patriot95, Sep 26, 2011.

1. patriot95

patriot95 New Member

Confirmed specs? No physical buttons? Some pretty cool stuff here for those who want to look.

Article here (source was in Italian): New leak shows the HTC Vigor's rumored specs

Videos below:

Most are pretty pointless... I find the SD Card/Battery placement video the most interesting. Enjoy!
  2. Trusstopher

Trusstopher Super Moderator

Nice post! I'm looking forward to getting home today where I'm able to watch YouTube videos.... if it was just one, I'd load it up on my D1, but 6 seems like it would be worth the wait... No capacitive buttons would be a pretty big reveal if it turns out to hold true for the release version.
  3. Garemlin

Garemlin Developer Relations

It's getting closer!!!!
  4. patriot95

patriot95 New Member

I agree. I didn't watch enough of the Sense 3.5 show to know if they showed anything like that. I really hope it is true though. That would seal the deal for me. I really like HTC and with beat, no buttons and that screen? Sold!