Vignette and the Camera button...

billyk

Reaction score
Pressing the camera button used to start up the application. It must have gotten reset back to the default camera app.

How can I set the button back to starting up Vignette?

Any ideas??

islandak

Reaction score
Vignette default

I don't know if you've tried this. But go into your application manager (menu->settings->applications->manage applications) and look for "camera" or whatever it's called I uninstalled mine, so I don't know exactly what it's named. Open that application and scroll down. There should be a "clear default" option. Then back out and try to use the camera. Hopefully it will ask what application to use.

If that doesn't work, there's an application in the market called "ClearDefault." I think it will clear all your defaults (launcher, camera, etc).

Good luck. I hope I helped.

OP
B

billyk

Reaction score
I don't know if you've tried this. But go into your application manager (menu->settings->applications->manage applications) and look for "camera" or whatever it's called I uninstalled mine, so I don't know exactly what it's named. Open that application and scroll down. There should be a "clear default" option. Then back out and try to use the camera. Hopefully it will ask what application to use.

If that doesn't work, there's an application in the market called "ClearDefault." I think it will clear all your defaults (launcher, camera, etc).

Good luck. I hope I helped.

Worked perfectly.
Thanks!
-bk