Viewsonic Android Pad Launches before Samsung Galaxy Tab?

fishstick600

Reaction score
I went out and bought a viewsonic and within the first hour of having it turned on had multiple force closes. It fixed itself for a while with a reset but would force close every app I opened soon after. Since I planned on returning it I decided to try and install some apks and attempt to root it but had it bricked sighing 3 hours of it being unboxed lol. Now I have a galaxy coming in the mail tomorrow and can't wait. !!!!!!!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Mmracing

Reaction score
I bought one right after the came out and I'm loving it. I Travel quite a bit and wont have to lug around a heavy laptop. I mainly surf the web and use a few traveling apps and have not had any problems. Not having the market and flash is a let down but Viewsonic says this will be fixed soon.

Now if I could get my Droid 1 to wireless tether to it (adhoc wont work nor will Bluetooth) I would be in heaven. dancedroid

fishstick600

Reaction score
I called their support and the guy told me that it would not be receiving the official android market which may have just been bad information. Ill be getting my galaxy in the next hour and I can't wait.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Coolsaber57

Reaction score
I bought one right after the came out and I'm loving it. I Travel quite a bit and wont have to lug around a heavy laptop. I mainly surf the web and use a few traveling apps and have not had any problems. Not having the market and flash is a let down but Viewsonic says this will be fixed soon.

Now if I could get my Droid 1 to wireless tether to it (adhoc wont work nor will Bluetooth) I would be in heaven. dancedroid

FYI, you might want to look into the Folio's version of Flash, I heard it fixes it for the G tablet as well.

Also, they have CyanogenMod 6.1 booted on this tablet (which has the App Market).