Viewing pics when my DNA is connected to a computer

EpicenterDesigns

Reaction score
When viewing my picture folders once the phone is connected, I can only see thumbnails of the stock picture of water/mountain/clouds and not a thumbnail of what I took with the camera or downloaded.
I have tried viewing everything in different sizes, different layouts and nothing changes.
If I want to see the pictures, I have to double click them and scroll thru them that way. But then I can't drag them into the folders I want on my computer.

How do I change this?

rvcjew

Reaction score
You can not, unfortunately it is how mtp (what protocol is used for file transfer on new devices) works by letting you use it and still access it on your phone. well that and how Microsoft uses it because since it has no permissions to write the thumbnail file it doesn't generate any. I suggest airdroid it's free and has a weptop like interface and you can view/download, even install apps(apks) from pc. It will play music off the phone on the pc too. It's kinda like its own dlna server.

Sent from my DROID DNA

OP
EpicenterDesigns

EpicenterDesigns

Reaction score
So this is something new?
With my Droid 1 and my Droid Charge I had no issues viewing the thumbnails.

Thanks for the feedback. I have a few other bugs I will be looking for answers to shortly.