Viewing photos

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by Aerysana, Oct 30, 2010.

1. Aerysana

Aerysana New Member

Is there a way to set a stock incredible so that photos are shown on the screen correctly? Some photos should be viewed portrait and some in landscape, is there a way to make them show up that way automatically?

Sent from my droid incredible
  2. jkhonea

jkhonea DF Super Moderator

Can you clarify a bit? Are you meaning turn to landscape on the screen no matter of the phone orientation automatically? If so, then no. If I'm not understanding right, let me know.
  3. Aerysana

Aerysana New Member

Some of my pics from my last phone I transferred to my dinc. My old phone was a voyager. All of those pics were in landscape. My friends have phones that also only take pics in landscape. When I get mms from them I open the pc in viewer and see the pic horizontally while my phone is in portrait. When I change to landscape the pic rotates. Now this doesn't sound like a problem, but when I get the pic in landscape so it takes up the whole screen, the pic is actually sideways. Say photo is of a person, when I get to landscape, the pic is full screen, but the person is sideways. Almost like they are laying down. Not sure how else to explain it.

4. Aerysana

Aerysana New Member

See if this helps. Here is a misc pic that is doing what I am trying to explain[​IMG]
    Obviously the tree is not sideways, but when its a person trying to view and turning your head to try to see the pic correctly is a pain
  5. poloman

poloman New Member

You can change it. Open gallery and open the image by touching it. Rotate the pic using two fingers. That is it...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  6. Aerysana

Aerysana New Member

Tried that, all it does is zoom the pic. What am I doing wrong?

7. Aerysana

Aerysana New Member

Found it sort of, have to save to sd then go to gallery, select pic, go to settings, then rotate pic, thanks for help. Would never have thought to try it without help. Thanks again.

8. poloman

poloman New Member

I think you can just rotate it with your fingers if hou hold the phone in landscape mode.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App