View websites from phone on to HDTV?

guile0614

Reaction score
is their a way to view websites form the phone to HDTV via the HDMI cord? The cord is only good for viewing pics and videos stored on phone

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
is their a way to view websites form the phone to HDTV via the HDMI cord? The cord is only good for viewing pics and videos stored on phone

Nope, not with the Droid. If it could do that then there would be no need for Google TV.;)

eewny

Reaction score
What phone do u have? Droidx works with an app called real hdmi which let's u put anything on the phone on the tv. Blockbuster might prevent it with their update.

Sprint evo can't do it as far as I know.

Atrix and bionic are new so they might be modded to allow it. Im hoping bionic is. Webtop on the atrix(att) does a good job but u need the laptop for it.

Just so u know the dx works with my tv but the resolutions is hard to view and u can't change it like a pc. So it may not be all you think it will for webpage.

Now people need to make an android browser that links to a pc. The phone downloads the page data and let's the pc render the webpage that way we can tether with no fear of extra data charges to our unlimited phone data.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App