1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

View Google Contacts or Calendar in airplane mode?

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR' started by SallyC, Aug 26, 2013.

1. SallyC

SallyC Well-Known Member

I'm curious if anyone know of a way to view either Google Contacts or Calendar info when you are in airplane mode? Is there some app or way to make this available offline when you do not have an Internet connection?

Thanks.
  2. FunN4Lo

FunN4Lo Member

On my Bionic both contacts and calendar are already viewable in airplane mode without any extra app
    1 person likes this.
  3. SallyC

SallyC Well-Known Member

:blink: I just tested it with my S4 and it worked too - I don't know why I assumed it wouldn't! I gave my Razr to a friend who doesn't have a data plan but will have access to wifi a lot. I'm encouraging her to use Google for her Contacts and Calendar since she has gmail, but I was thinking that might be an issue when she's not on wifi. Glad to know it won't be. Thanks!
  4. andersonks

andersonks New Member

I think last time it used to download from google server instead of stored locally, that's why it could not be viewed in airport mode.