videos

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by MotoFreak2772, Feb 1, 2010.

1. MotoFreak2772

MotoFreak2772 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    When I try to play videos it says video can not be played.
    I've searched for answers but haven't found anything useful. It worked like two days ago but then suddenly stopped. I don't understand, I haven't done anything other than download a few games and that handcent thing. But then I deleted handcent and it still didn't work. Someone please help me.
  2. MotoFreak2772

MotoFreak2772 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I read some more about this problem and mine is a little different. No videos work and it doesn't matter if its on the app or the browser. Btw I'm using a motorola droid.
  3. cyb3rtr0n

cyb3rtr0n Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The videos that dont play are probably in the wrong format. Flash does not support android yet.
  4. MotoFreak2772

MotoFreak2772 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Like I said, none of the videos work. Even videos that I watched like a day earlier. I have no idea what it could be it just doesn't work for some reason when before it worked perfectly fine. Actually I can remember the exact moment it stopped. It was in the middle of a video I was watching in the car. So I went to another and that's when the messages started popping up. I thought maybe because I was in the middle of no where(even though I had 3 bars) so I stopped trying. When I got home the next day I continued to get the cannot play video message.
  5. agentdss

agentdss New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have this same problem, it happened while in the middle of watching a video. I have watched tons of videos in the past few weeks and none work today. rebooting phone does not fix