1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

videos

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by MotoFreak2772, Feb 1, 2010.

1. MotoFreak2772

MotoFreak2772 New Member

When I try to play videos it says video can not be played.
    I've searched for answers but haven't found anything useful. It worked like two days ago but then suddenly stopped. I don't understand, I haven't done anything other than download a few games and that handcent thing. But then I deleted handcent and it still didn't work. Someone please help me.
  2. MotoFreak2772

MotoFreak2772 New Member

I read some more about this problem and mine is a little different. No videos work and it doesn't matter if its on the app or the browser. Btw I'm using a motorola droid.
  3. cyb3rtr0n

cyb3rtr0n New Member

The videos that dont play are probably in the wrong format. Flash does not support android yet.
  4. MotoFreak2772

MotoFreak2772 New Member

Like I said, none of the videos work. Even videos that I watched like a day earlier. I have no idea what it could be it just doesn't work for some reason when before it worked perfectly fine. Actually I can remember the exact moment it stopped. It was in the middle of a video I was watching in the car. So I went to another and that's when the messages started popping up. I thought maybe because I was in the middle of no where(even though I had 3 bars) so I stopped trying. When I got home the next day I continued to get the cannot play video message.
  5. agentdss

agentdss New Member

I have this same problem, it happened while in the middle of watching a video. I have watched tons of videos in the past few weeks and none work today. rebooting phone does not fix