Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Thanks to Aaron from Phone Dog for getting this video up so quickly! Let's have a look shall we?

[video=youtube;dqj5fKU4Ba0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dqj5fKU4Ba0#![/video]

So what do you guys think?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
sorry htc you just got one up'd again. :blink: If it makes you feel better people will remember you as the oem who brought us the first google phone :biggrin:.

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah... the HTC One is an awesome device, but I think the SGS4 trumps it in too many ways. :)

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Sammy FTW. The HTC One is a nice design with great hardware but it loses in the software department. More capabilities with the S4 and that's what gets my money

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
Honestly... Someone has to say it and it might as well be me.

Whichever one comes to VZW and has an accessable bootloader so I can have TIMELY UPDATES wins for me.

But all things being equal... Samsung... KO.

Samsungwin.gif

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
Nexus 5 will still get my money even though it won't come to Verizon. Nice devices, but the Google experience out of the box is now a mandatory thing for me after watching nice device after nice device fall victim to having to have root to get updated, then battling the upgrade path debacle and so on.

Bionic is still going strong, hoping for the OTA to get me through till Nexus 5 around May with KLP in hand. :happy3:

themuttt

Reaction score
Sammy, shut up and take my money. My guess is that the battle will be between the GS4 and the One, and after the Thunderturd update hell I went through with the wife's phone, I'm staying away from HTC for a while. I think the Motofone and Note 3 will be competing against each other later in the year as the new king, but I'm done with the Bionic and need to move on soon

z96Cobra

Reaction score
I haven't had a chance to watch the video yet, but... does the S4 have a removable battery? The HTC One already lost to the S4, no SD card slot = I'm not buying.

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
I haven't had a chance to watch the video yet, but... does the S4 have a removable battery? The HTC One already lost to the S4, no SD card slot = I'm not buying.

Yep, the S4 has a 2600mAh removable battery.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
i'm still waiting for nexus device with rf360 chip so i can pick and choose my carriers at will.