1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

VIDEO REVIEW: SGP Ultra Capsule Case for Galaxy Nexus

Discussion in 'Galaxy Nexus Accessories' started by Gianpy, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Gianpy

Gianpy New Member

Hey guys,

Got my hands on the Ultra Capsule case from SGP, this is a TPU style case that offers a slim and stylish design but not much protection. I love the look of the case and the ports/cutouts are spot-on. The case fits my GSM Galaxy Nexus (w/ extended battery) just fine. Full video below:

<span style="color: rgb(17, 17, 17); font-family: verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(251, 248, 244); ">
  2. dezymond

dezymond Tech Support Mod Staff Member Premium Member

Nice review. Thanks for sharing!

Now you said your Nexus is the GSM version which is slightly thinner than the LTE version. I missed if you said the case was for specifically GSM or not, but I would imagine it fits nicely around the LTE version
Search tags for this page

galaxy s4 case ultra capsule review