Video Review of Boot Manager App by init2winitapps!

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
droid-from-the-forums.jpg

Best New APP "Boot Manager" by init2winitapps! Run up to 5 roms on one phone!

[video=youtube;f2dZ5vt4KuQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=f2dZ5vt4KuQ[/video]​

Are you a "CrackFlasher"?! Good, me too! Boot Manager is for you. It gives you the ability to run up to 5 custom roms on one phone all at the same time. It is super easy to use and flash from one rom to the other. I like to use this to test roms that are not completely stable, like beta roms, and alpha builds, but you can use this to flash a rom that maybe you have never tried and still keep your main phone rom the same. The app copies an image of your current rom and saves that, then you install any custom rom to one of 5 slots it creates on your sdcard. You can then boot into one of your "sdcard" roms, and use it the way you would any other rom. You don't loose any functionality or stability or speed when running the rom from your sdcard. In fact, you probably wont notice a difference at all. Once you have finished playing with your "sdcard rom" you just boot back into your "phone rom." It's as simple as that.

It is supported on multiple devices and the list is long, including: Htc Desire, Evo, Evo3d, Incredible, Thunderbolt, Inspire, Sensation , Droid, Droid 2, Droid X and more!

On DroidX and other 2nd Init devices your phone rom must be a second init rom that is on the GB kernel. Also when installing an sdcard slot rom be sure to go into settings/display settings, and put the timeout at 30 minutes. If the screen turns off during a rom install it wont turn back on. You will have to pull the battery and reboot the phone to turn it back on. Check out my full video review above!

By DroidModderX

Source: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...r-init2winitapps-run-up-5-roms-one-phone.html

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
5 roms? I have a tough enough time getting 1 to run half-way decent on my Droid.

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
5 roms? I have a tough enough time getting 1 to run half-way decent on my Droid.

Yea i got it to work great on my dx.. there may be some limitations to the og droid. Although the devs do say that device is supported

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums