Video recording stabilization.....fix in future???

bigjunior45

Reaction score
I was just curious to see if there will be an update to fix the video stabilization on the Nexus? It seems like every video I've seen on YouTube the video is wobbly/wavy and that really bugs the crap out of me. I will be getting my Nexus tonight

I know if I want good videos to carry a video camera with me but I don't care a video camera on me everyday. Thanks

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was just curious to see if there will be an update to fix the video stabilization on the Nexus? It seems like every video I've seen on YouTube the video is wobbly/wavy and that really bugs the crap out of me. I will be getting my Nexus tonight

I know if I want good videos to carry a video camera with me but I don't care a video camera on me everyday. Thanks

I know what you mean, I am sure since it is a pure google device the issue will most likely be addressed "soon".

OP
bigjunior45

bigjunior45

Reaction score
I know what you mean, I am sure since it is a pure google device the issue will most likely be addressed "soon".
Thank you for your response. I heard that Google was going to fix the image stabilization while recording in the 4.0.3 update but I can't seem to find a link. I hope they fix it cause I record a lot and will record more than usual come May when my first kid will be born. Also I read that lgCamera will fix the stabilization while recording.