Video of my Droid running at 1.2ghz with live wallpapers

Reaction score
i am running bugless beast 7.8 at 1100mhz with live papers and it flies it is very stable havent had any problems. it also already has the buil.prop set to 2.1

bitter

Reaction score
OMG.

People, read the thread. I already said you need to edit the build.prop to see them in the Market, then I even went so far as to edit a copy and tell folks where to put it.

I did this though, I extracted the file to the system folder. Could it be the version of BB that I am running?

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
No. I kind of doubt you extracted it to your system folder. You would have needed to use Root Explorer after mounting the system as rw, or used adb.

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Then I would open your build.prop and see what sdk version it shows. Because I know for a fact it works.

bitter

Reaction score
I'm going to update to the newest BB that was released today. I'll see what happens after that.

Branndon

Reaction score
Funny, I have mine running sholes 2.0.5 at 1200 and dxTop here
[video=youtube;Nzs1HGO6Pas]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nzs1HGO6Pas]YouTube - Live Wallpapers on Droid 2.0.1 with touch input[/video]

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
This thread is NOT conducive to my quest of not rooting my phone! That was impressive! But I gotta know, how long does the battery last at that speed?