Video of MIUI Launcher Transitions

OP
hoppermi

hoppermi

Reaction score
what is the launcher used in this video? Doesn't seem to be the normal one from MIUI right or am I smoking something?

Well he has a theme but it's the MIUI launcher

Definitely MIUI Launcher, I use the AOSP icons most of the time, my preference.
The Theme Manager makes it easy to change your icons, I do it all the time:)

I'm using Kuro as my base for the awesome transparent elements, till I change later today, there are a couple new themes I haven't tried yet.

ZaChYmO

Reaction score
Thanks for the video Hoppermi! How to I get clock/weather widget? I have fancy widget... I like your better..

elwood1229

Reaction score
Definitely MIUI Launcher, I use the AOSP icons most of the time, my preference. The Theme Manager makes it easy to change your icons, I do it all the time:)

I'm using Kuro as my base for the awesome transparent elements, till I change later today, there are a couple new themes I haven't tried yet.

Dumb question, but I have been afraid to experiment on this. Using Theme Manager, can one simply import the icons--and the icons only--from any theme that has been downloaded? I am assuming that clicking on Restore Default Theme will take you back to the original theme if there is some sort of difficulty? Thanks for the help.

OP
hoppermi

hoppermi

Reaction score
Definitely MIUI Launcher, I use the AOSP icons most of the time, my preference. The Theme Manager makes it easy to change your icons, I do it all the time:)

Dumb question, but I have been afraid to experiment on this. Using Theme Manager, can one simply import the icons--and the icons only--from any theme that has been downloaded? I am assuming that clicking on Restore Default Theme will take you back to the original theme if there is some sort of difficulty? Thanks for the help.

You are correct on all accounts

illmatic636

Reaction score
What is the clock widget on your 2nd home screen? Top right.
Thanks hopper