Video of Borderlands on MotoDroid?

mrgoochio

Reaction score
uh if you even watched the video you were referencing, which obviously you didn't, you would know that the program he is using is phonemypc. it says PHONEMYPC right on the screen at about 20 seconds in. it basically allows you to control your desktop with your phone. borderlands will be virtually unplayable unless youre connected on wifi within the same network as the host PC. in other words, you might as well play it on your PC if you are within a confined network of it. (typically within the same household).

OP

25cents

Reaction score
Didn't notice that. Probably time for me to take my cranky pills.

Thanks.

vex321

Reaction score
Yup Mrgoochio is correct.

He's using phonemypc to log into his computer to play borderland.
Same can be about anything that your pc is able to run.

Nothing impressive here

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Trust me, if I was trolling, I'd be obvious and quite a bit less friendly about it.

And I asked if anyone had seen it, and if they had seen it, then where I might find more information on it. If you haven't seen it, then this clearly doesn't apply to you, so there's no need for you to chime in unless you'd like to find out more as well. In which case, I'd think you'd have the phalangical fortitude to search for the video rather than harass me for not producing unnecessary links.

I've been internetting a long time, and I know how to request information on a technical forum. Please don't bother me with unnecessary and unhelpful posts - all you're doing is wasting the forums bandwidth.

Says the owner of this forum with his whopping postcount LOL