Video of Borderlands on MotoDroid?

25cents

Reaction score
Has anyone else seen this? If so, does anyone have any idea how to get this? Coz if so I just may never put this damn thing down again.

mrgoochio

Reaction score
you didn't link anything in this thread fyi, we can't see what youre talking about

mrgoochio

Reaction score
lol op is posting about me being lazy when he cant post relevant information in his own thread.. sigh

OP

25cents

Reaction score
Trust me, if I was trolling, I'd be obvious and quite a bit less friendly about it.

And I asked if anyone had seen it, and if they had seen it, then where I might find more information on it. If you haven't seen it, then this clearly doesn't apply to you, so there's no need for you to chime in unless you'd like to find out more as well. In which case, I'd think you'd have the phalangical fortitude to search for the video rather than harass me for not producing unnecessary links.

I've been internetting a long time, and I know how to request information on a technical forum. Please don't bother me with unnecessary and unhelpful posts - all you're doing is wasting the forums bandwidth.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I've been internetting a long time, and I know how to request information on a technical forum. Please don't bother me with unnecessary and unhelpful posts - all you're doing is wasting the forums bandwidth.

Yea, You'll make a lot of friends here...

OP

25cents

Reaction score
I have enough friends. I'm not here for that. I'm here to learn new and interesting ways to improve my device, and hopefully help anyone who comes after with what I've learned.

If my attitude isn't to your liking, then ignore me. I haven't been rude or churlish towards anyone here.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't know why the OP is too lazy to add a link but this is what he is referring to:

[video=youtube;ud1wf3qSxgQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud1wf3qSxgQ]YouTube - BorderLands running on a Moto DROID![/video]

velocity92c

Reaction score
Funny how the first and second results of a google search 'borderlands droid' bring up this thread and the same one on the mobile version of this site. Troll.

Google

OP

25cents

Reaction score
Funny how the first and second results of a google search 'borderlands droid' bring up this thread and the same one on the mobile version of this site. Troll.

Google

and apparently dumb, too. I acknowledge that I look like a tool with that.

So, now that I'm a confirmed d-bag, does anyone have any information on this?

cromo8

Reaction score
honestly youre not a troll at all, the people who say youre a troll are the actual trolls, you were asking a question pretty much what these forums are for

now back on topic, i think its like a logmein kinda app hes running it oin his computer at home and just seeing the image on his phone