[VIDEO] How To Install Liquid Smooth 4.2.2 Droid RAZR HD

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;y75mKCbcreg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y75mKCbcreg&feature=c4-overview&list=UUahggeTU1oddlMWWKj2N8Kg[/video]

It is looking like Motorola will be updating their Droid Lineup pretty soon. Many of you will be upgrading when that happens, but why not make the most out of the device you have now?! Developer @Dhacker29 has been really cranking out the roms for Motorola devices lately. Recently he ported Liquid Smooth Rom to many devices. In the video above I show you how to install this Rom to your Droid RAZR HD. You can find the files you need below.

Grab the rom for the RAZR HD and other devices supported by Dhacker Here: Goo.im Downloads - Browsing LiquidSmooth

Gapps: Goo.im Downloads - Browsing gapps

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Been my DD for a while. I use Bytecodes kernel but the ROM is, well just as it sounds, smooth.

Sent from my XT926 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Battery is fine for me. Not quite on par with stock as I remember it, but plenty enough to get you through the day.

Sent from my XT926 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
It is a good ROM. None of the ROMs actually work as well as stock, but of the custom ROMs, this is my favorite.

As soon as they get it more stable, working BT Audio and a couple other bugs squashed, it is gonna be awesome.