VIDEO Hot Pepper Tech Review Challenge!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;NXHzXCVmAPc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXHzXCVmAPc[/video]

This is not your average tech review. In the above video I decided to spice things up a bit, quite literally. I first eat 2 habanero peppers and then proceed to review the HTC One M8. It is entertaining to say the least!

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
That was awesome! :thumbup: I'll tell you right now, I'm not man enough!
I look forward to the S5 review. See you in hell! LOL! :D

tap'n

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Awesome hot pepper review. Was that an M8 in your hand?

jspradling7

Reaction score
lol. You are out of your mind! My eyes watered just watching bite into them. The M8 is my favorite phone at the moment with the Moto X and G2 close behind. And that Viper ROM really makes it awesome. I like the camera for what I use it for but I can see where others may find it limiting. Good phone indeed.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Habanero peppers are weak sauce! Ghost peppers (Bhut jolokia) are where its at. Those will get the alarm bells ringing. Send me some cool free tech and I'll eat two of them and do a review =D.

lol. You are out of your mind! My eyes watered just watching bite into them. The M8 is my favorite phone at the moment with the Moto X and G2 close behind. And that Viper ROM really makes it awesome. I like the camera for what I use it for but I can see where others may find it limiting. Good phone indeed.

We tend to agree a lot. I love the camera on my M8. People get so focused with megapixels but the low light capabilities of this phone's camera are great.

Haha, my computer at work auto disables annotations so I didn't see the Ghost Pepper annotation at the beginning.

Last edited: