Video help...

MysticalDreams

Reaction score
IL for now... waiting for the day we can move back
Current Phone Model
Note 8!!
Not sure if this has been discussed, I didn't find anything in a search.

Is there a setting I have overlooked that will allow me to bypass text msgs while I am using the video feature? or an application I can get.

Thanks in advance

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
If you're asking if there's a way to not get messages, notifications or even calls while taking a videos? Yes. I put my phone in airplane mode to avoid interruptions while using the camera/videos

Tapped from a Moto X

OP
MysticalDreams

MysticalDreams

Reaction score
IL for now... waiting for the day we can move back
Current Phone Model
Note 8!!
If you're asking if there's a way to not get messages, notifications or even calls while taking a videos? Yes. I put my phone in airplane mode to avoid interruptions while using the camera/videos

Tapped from a Moto X

pretty much yes, that is what I am asking. I guess that is an option to put it in airplane mode its just an extra step that I was hoping to avoid. I'm a semi dog breeder, and its much easier to just click a button and take a quick video of the puppies rather than using my camcorder and taking a full video...

on the note 2 the notifications didnt stop the video... I would even rather it just pause it rather than stopping it :/

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
I'm a semi dog breeder, and its much easier to just click a button and take a quick video of the puppies rather than using my camcorder and taking a full video.../

That's where I'm coming from. I like to take videos of my dogs playing. And it seems whenever I do, I get a phone call that interrupts the video at the worst possible time

Tapped from a Nexus