1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Video Game Emulators.

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by TimChgo9, Jan 14, 2010.

1. TimChgo9

TimChgo9 New Member

I have downloaded and are using three of the Video Game Emulators on the Market. NESoid, GENSoid, and FrodoC64, and so far, all of them are great.

Since I am old-school as far as video games go, does any one know if a MAME emulator, or an Atari 2600 emulator are in the works?

It's great being able to carry around my favorite games on a phone... it's way cool. NES, SNES, and Genesis, are the games my older kids grew up with, so I don't have many favorites from those systems. The 2600, however is the one I grew up with....
  2. TrueFangz

TrueFangz New Member

I've got Mojo NES Lite, and SNesoid Lite. Great apps.

I've been going crazy trying to find an Atari 2600 Emu also. If you ever find anything let me know!
  3. kprimo5

kprimo5 New Member

Yes there is a MAME emulator up saw it the other day in the market just search mame it'll come up
  4. TimChgo9

TimChgo9 New Member

Cool. I'll have to check that out. If I hear anything about a 2600 emu I'll pass it along.
Search tags for this page

list of video game emulators for android

video game emulation android forum