[Video] Flash on the Droid!

justicw

Reaction score
I want it now!!! is there any beta test programs going on (I'll sign up lol)?

LrdElderon

Reaction score
Well, I must say my mood is partially uplifted by the fact that, flash 10.1 is indeed working, albeit in a rough stage on an actual moto droid phone. I was starting to think this flash thing for droid was them blowing smoke up our skirts so to speak. Having gpu hardware accelerated flash video on our phones would just be heaven!

Now if they would only hurry the heck up. sometime in the next 6 months is not a good release date especially with how long they've had to work on this stuff. I'm not a programmer though so perhaps it's way more involved and complicated then it seems with all the devices and whatnot...

can't wait

Sandwichwitmayo

Reaction score
I say theyre are not gonna give an official release date and just let it out to surprise us all cause they know we're die hard droid fans :)

atleast I am

Reaction score
well there is the definition of soon, done by Blizzard entertainment lol.

"Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon

lol maybe replace blizzard with google/htc lol

LrdElderon

Reaction score
In regards to 3g or wifi, just remember that 4g/lte or whatever it's called now is going to start rolling out this year and within a year or two we are going to have some major bandwidth hopefully. Even now with just 3g I'm pulling on speed tests about 2mb/s down and almost 1mb/s up. for a phone that's just fantastic I think. Could be just my area though, who knows. I get very very good coverage with verizon here.

anyways just saying you probably won't need that wifi to watch flash pretty soon.

dogmeatstick2

Reaction score
Will flash work on the 3G network? And is there an expected release date?

Thanks in advance.

Caprice0083

Reaction score
I got a feeling this is going to roll out with the 2.1 update, I'm really hoping it does before

jtcampbell

Reaction score
When can this be loaded onto the Droid? (When will it be available?)