www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Video: Flash 10.1 on the DROID X

On 07.06.10, In News, Videos, by Kellex

Prepare to be teased!

While many of us have been enjoying Adobe’s Flash 10.1 on our Motorola Droids due to a bundle of Android 2.2 leaks over the last few weeks, this new video should get you all really excited. Seeing the Droid X in all its 4.3″ glory with full Flash is quite a sight…

[video=youtube;bN5vzauY2h4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN5vzauY2h4&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Adobe Flash Player 10.1 on DROID X by Motorola[/video]

We know that the plan is for the DX to launch with Android 2.1 on the 15th and then receive Froyo some time in August, but tell me, how hard is that wait going to be? Especially with the rest of the Droid 1 owners possibly getting it throughout the week of the 13th.

This truly is the “Summer of Droid.”

Via: Flash Platform Blog

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Wait won;t be that bad, Unless your a part of Gen NOW......

PorcPuffer

Reaction score
I love how he shows a world cup flash app even though the world cup will be over before tlhe droid x releases and well before flash is released, so youll be waiting four years to use that web page lol

Seven71ne

Reaction score
I love how he shows a world cup flash app even though the world cup will be over before tlhe droid x releases and well before flash is released, so youll be waiting four years to use that web page lol

Its not necessarily something spacific for the world cup, i mean, it is, but i also think hes trying to show you what they can do with such apps. There may be a world cup every four years, but there are NBA playoffs every year... :)

BTW Wade, and James are going to Chicago. GO BULLS! Whoo! (i hope... )