video chat?

Rotech72

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to use the front face camera for video conference?
:stupid:

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Well depends on the app you are using. Most texting apps have a camera icon next to the person on your list. Usually you can just click that to start a video chat. Gtalk has the option next to it to start a video call. Check your texting aps and look for a video camera icon next to the person you want to chat with's name.

newrzr

Reaction score
Google chat worked great. Excellent picture, flawless. Called Switzerland with no problems. Find the app that is a white conversation bubble with the word chat, it pulls up a list of your contacts, next to their name, if the video icon is green, you can call them on video chat. If it is not, on send them and SMS and tell them to turn on google chat so you can video chat.

My_Comment

Reaction score
Not all of my contacts are on Google Talk. What 'video chat' text apps do you recommend, please? The text 'app' that is pre-installed does not have the 'video' icon- I was looking forward of having a Video chat already installed. Please let me know if there is a setting or video text app that works well with the Moto RAZR. Thanks in advance! :)

newrzr

Reaction score
Not all of my contacts are on Google Talk. What 'video chat' text apps do you recommend, please? The text 'app' that is pre-installed does not have the 'video' icon- I was looking forward of having a Video chat already installed. Please let me know if there is a setting or video text app that works well with the Moto RAZR. Thanks in advance! :)

I don't know of any other app. other than the "talk" app preinstalled that links to google chat. If the person is important to you, tell them to get on google talk. :) I too was surprised there was no easy app for video chat.