Video camera dropping in and out after rooting

tomv5314

Reaction score
I am a newbie. Took the plunge and rooted to be able to freeze bloatware. Used one click root. Downloaded Bionic bootstrap Titanium backup Pro. All went well froze bloatware checked webtop all seemed fine. Later i used video camera. Turned on and screen would blackout for second. same when recording and of course be on video recording. It resembles a handshake problem i get with my cable box being slower than my video receiver on my TV. This was not happening before root . any suggestions would be appreciated

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
Hmm... you'll have to be more specific with what you froze and everything you did. Are you on the stock rom?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
I am a newbie. Took the plunge and rooted to be able to freeze bloatware. Used one click root. Downloaded Bionic bootstrap Titanium backup Pro. All went well froze bloatware checked webtop all seemed fine. Later i used video camera. Turned on and screen would blackout for second. same when recording and of course be on video recording. It resembles a handshake problem i get with my cable box being slower than my video receiver on my TV. This was not happening before root . any suggestions would be appreciated

What I mean by more specific is:
Which one click root? There are several for the bionic.
What the heck do you mean by "downloaded bionic bootstrap Titanium backup Pro"?
A bootstrap is for installing roms, and is unrelated to TiBu.
And finally, list everything that you froze.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
T

tomv5314

Reaction score
Sorry I am a newbie System 5.902xt875 Android 2.3.4 Motorola one click root psouza Bionic bootstrap recovery Titanium backup pro Made back up s Froze alarm and timer2.3.4 Android live wallpapers App 2..00.54 b ackup assistant 2.3.4 Back up ass. client Blockbuster Bookmarks widget car dock 1.0 citrix receive r City ID Google play movies Gotomeeting guided tours help center home screen tips IM IM presence Mog music NFL football Slacker Slingbox social location- messaging -networking- sharing -status Swype universal inbox V cast media manger V cast Tones Verizon video Video surf VZ navigator World clock Yahoo contacts Yahoo mail authenticator. My web top is working fine . checked that in HD dock and i have a moto 500 coming when back in stock Phone is working smoother and faster . this video cam drop off is the only thing that I have found.