1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Video but no sound

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by DJ2013, Mar 23, 2010.

1. DJ2013

DJ2013 New Member

Hey every one I just recently purchased a droid and I had a couple of videos that I had on my old phone so I sent them to my email and saved them on the card, I can view the video just fine but there is no sound? What happend to the sound, I can play them just fine in my email and I sent the videos to my phone as well and again the video part play but no sound. Anyone else have this problem or am I doing something wrong please help!!!!
  2. PhoenixGTR

PhoenixGTR New Member

:: bump:: Same issue here; I thought I remembered having sound before the 2.1 update but I can't swear to it...might have been silent movies all along. The weird thing is they also play without sound in Mixzing so it might not be a gallery issue--maybe the video format? Mine seem to be all 3g2.

Search tags for this page
advertisement sounds but no video
audio is working but not video android
droidx2 has no sound while playing videos

i sent a video from my phone to email and there is no sound

i sent a video from my phone to my email but there is no aud

i share a video from phone to computer but only video no aud

no sound on my android phone

no sound on videos iphone to samsung

sound but no video from iphone to emails
sound only no video in my phone
the sound on my android is working but not the video