Video but no sound

DJ2013

Reaction score
Hey every one I just recently purchased a droid and I had a couple of videos that I had on my old phone so I sent them to my email and saved them on the card, I can view the video just fine but there is no sound? What happend to the sound, I can play them just fine in my email and I sent the videos to my phone as well and again the video part play but no sound. Anyone else have this problem or am I doing something wrong please help!!!!

PhoenixGTR

Reaction score
:: bump:: Same issue here; I thought I remembered having sound before the 2.1 update but I can't swear to it...might have been silent movies all along. The weird thing is they also play without sound in Mixzing so it might not be a gallery issue--maybe the video format? Mine seem to be all 3g2.

Hey every one I just recently purchased a droid and I had a couple of videos that I had on my old phone so I sent them to my email and saved them on the card, I can view the video just fine but there is no sound? What happend to the sound, I can play them just fine in my email and I sent the videos to my phone as well and again the video part play but no sound. Anyone else have this problem or am I doing something wrong please help!!!!