video app that lets you record the past 10 min?

stoker420

Reaction score
I think I remember seeing an app that let you mount your phone in the car and run the recorder and if something happend you coulr hit the record button and it would record the last few min.

am I wrong does anyone know where I can get that app?

thanks Tony P.

JCo352

Reaction score
I don't get your question, you mean like a TiVo concept?

DavidDroid

Reaction score
I think what he is asking for is something that "buffers" as you go and if something happens you could hit the record button and it would save the buffer so you would have a file saved to your phone that was as long as whatever the buffer was. That way you would not have to worry about filling up you SD card because you are not recording all of it.

Interesting concept, but to answer your question I have no idea what you are talking about.

JimmyD

Reaction score
:r_c:

Yeah, where's the back-to-the-future app. I can't seem to find it in the marketplace...

I'm through messing with the Back-To-The-Future app... last time I used it, I fell into the time-rift and collided with another time traveller... Doctor Who!! :p

2332137040_5c3fe397a6.jpg

;) OK sorry.... now for the real thread content....

I have used DailyroadsVoyager in the past and it worked very well for me. I haven't used it in a few months though. It's a good app!