[VIDEO] A Glimpse Inside the GooglePlex

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
[video=youtube;JtRJXnXgE-A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JtRJXnXgE-A[/video]

Once again folks a video or story comes along that really is not News worthy as so much as it is interesting. In this unprecedented video, you get a glimpse inside Google and how they create their search algorithms. While hard to understand everything they are talking about, Google did a good job on annotating the video making the lingo understandable and a lot more tolerable. You will notice that there was never any discussion about how any particular change might favor a Google property or protecting its revenue streams. It really seemed to focus on how they can make the experience better for the end user.

For a more comprehensive look into the GooglePlex, please head on over to Search Land for some more in-depth video(s).

illmatic636

Reaction score
not a big deal, my post was for humor purposes only.

But thanks

Just shows what faith they have on the Samsung Chromebooks.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Who says they're using OSX on those macbooks. :wink-b:

Insidious

Reaction score
Wellllll, MacBooks are pretty damn nice.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
When i was interviewing there they said they give the employees the choice of what os they want to use...most choose Macs haha

DroidMastar2

Reaction score
Lol

I noticed that right away... bottom line is ... Apple produces some pretty good hardware...