Vibration not working

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by superglen99, Jan 26, 2010.

1. superglen99

superglen99 New Member

okay I am not a noob and know how to get the vibrate to work on my phone. The issue is when I get a call and phone is on vibrate it vibrates! but when I get a text it does not. I already went into the handcent setting and turned on vibrate all the time, vibrate when phone is on vibrate and tried various vibrate setting in handcent none of which work. any help would be appreciated.
  2. jdritzer

jdritzer New Member

Download smart vibrator, that will fix the text issue but that is it. I had the same problem and a couple days ago i fell and dropped my droid really hard and some how my vibrate works for all notifications now. So I wouldn't recommend it but toss it on the ground a couple times, it might work :)
  3. Matth3w

Matth3w Guest

Sounds like a problem with your phone, unless you have something else interfering..

I have Handcent and I have vibrate turned OFF there, but when the phone is set to master vibrate, it vibrates. Try downloading Ring Toggle for free on the Market and see if you can get it to vibrate then.
Search tags for this page
droid dna on vibrate but not vibrating
dropped my droid razr not vibrating

galaxy s4 does not vibrate all the time

how can i get vibrate when ringing to work samsung galaxy s4
htc rezound vibrate broke
in the samsung droid charge what doesn't the vibration inten
my vibration isnt working on my android
phone vibration not working
the vibrate on my droid 4 isnt working
vibration does not work on droid razor
vibration is not working on the samsung galaxy s4