vibration malfunctioning

danetbra63

Reaction score
Ever since I got my maxx Hd this past Christmas I had issues with the vibration. Midway through a text or even as I'm typing this, the vibration stops when I touch the keys. Even when i receive a text it doesn't vibrate half the time Anyone else having a similar issue? Could this be just my phone or an issue between the hard/software?

Ayyrock

Reaction score
I sorta have the same issue when I'm writing a text. As for receiving messages, the phone does vibrate but it's a very soft vibration that I can barely feel when it's in my pocket. My guess is that I just happen to get a phone with a weak vibration but I've slowly learned to live with it. Verizon would send me a refurbished one when I paid the price for a brand new one so I rather just stick with it.

jimmythegent

Reaction score
Ever since I got my maxx Hd this past Christmas I had issues with the vibration. Midway through a text or even as I'm typing this, the vibration stops when I touch the keys. Even when i receive a text it doesn't vibrate half the time Anyone else having a similar issue? Could this be just my phone or an issue between the hard/software?

Do you have a screen protector? If so, thats most likely the culprit. I had a peel away one (thick) from Verizon since day one and always had that problem, took it off the other day after I found out I had insurance on the phone, and not only is a gorgeous screen, its SO much better with touch. The screen protector I had on it really hid the beauty of the screen and input is a lot better with out it.

OP
danetbra63

danetbra63

Reaction score
I found that if you disable the vibration on the keyboard, the normal notification vibration works 100% of the time