vibrating keyboard

Miklb58

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just did a software upgrade. Keyboard is vibrating in Text messaging only. I have the stock app, but there is no choice in the settings to disable this. I also went to keyboard and input and looked there (per the above) because I've done a factory reset in the past, but that option for vibe on touch isn't there anymore either. I"m very confused as I know they were there prior to this software upgrade and now I can't stop the vibe.

Hmmmmmm. I can't find the setting either....

Mike
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Go into system settings, press options button while viewing the home screen, language and input, then tap on the android keyboard gear...vibrate on key press is the second box down..uncheck it and you're good..

finally rooted...always MAXXIMIZED..

Last edited:

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
In texts hit your option key, settings. All the way down at the bottom...in mark that. These steps are for stock keyboards...

Miklb58

Silver Member
Reaction score
Go into system settings, press options button while viewing the home screen, language and input, then tap on the android keyboard gear...vibrate on key press is the second box down..uncheck it and you're good..

Ahh, yes. There it is.
Thanks 94lt1

Mike
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

lisasha3

Reaction score

That was it! Thanks so much! It's a bit different after the software upgrade and I couldn't find it.
Awesome. Thanks again!

wtrlogd

Reaction score
Thank you to all that found the answer (language & input setting). Now if only there was a way to shut off the annoying chime between the keypad and voice entry, I could stop whining about this latest upgrade.

Harleylynn

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola
I have a net ten Motorola. I went into settings>language & input, but there is no Motorola input. Ive turned off the vibrate in the sound settings and everywhere else that I possibly can, buuuuuuuuttttt....... Nothing!!!! Still got that dang vibrate on my texting. I have no option in my message settings!!! Is there anything else I can do, or am I completely screwed???