Vibrates when a make a call...stop this?

DroidJim

Reaction score
Upgraded to 2.1 & now when I make a phone call, the phone vibrates, like signaling that it successfully started the call. Never used to do this and I don't want it to...all it does is make me think i'm getting a text or something every time I make a call.
Anyone know where this setting is? I've spent an hour looking through the settings & searched on here but can't find anything.

WRXtra

Reaction score
mine does the same and i cant find out where to stop that either :icon_evil:

spillner

Reaction score
Upgraded to 2.1 & now when I make a phone call, the phone vibrates, like signaling that it successfully started the call. Never used to do this and I don't want it to...all it does is make me think i'm getting a text or something every time I make a call.
Anyone know where this setting is? I've spent an hour looking through the settings & searched on here but can't find anything.

Settings>Call settings>uncheck all the vibrating settings

OP
D

DroidJim

Reaction score
Settings>Call settings>uncheck all the vibrating settings

There is no "call settings" in the main settings menu, and no vibration settings in the "call" section of the main settings menu. We are having this issue on the 2.1 version. Are other people not having this happen, or do they just not care?

PRince

Reaction score
i just dont mind it that much. especially when im line lousy service areas.

Is anyone experiencing any difficulty with dialing numbers or any lag? or how about setting their speed dial

choduffield

Reaction score
Is anyone experiencing any difficulty with dialing numbers or any lag? or how about setting their speed dial

I've had lag issues and ended up hanging up on people thinking the call didn't go through.

Also, pre-2.1 when I was on a call and hit the power/hangup button once it would turn the screen back on. Now it hangs up the call. Annoying as I was used to hitting that key a lot during a call to bring back up the screen.

mountaingen

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem, and there is no call setting. Its so annoying.

mountaingen

Reaction score
Call setting is there, but in the call setting I can't figure out how to turn it off.

beaker75

Reaction score

under the call settings make suer you have HAC Mode Settings box unchecked this will stop the phone from vibraring when calling numbers.

OP
D

DroidJim

Reaction score
under the call settings make suer you have HAC Mode Settings box unchecked this will stop the phone from vibraring when calling numbers.

Nope. Mine is & was unchecked, still vibrates every time.

StormyHeather

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S21
Twitter
GAPeachHeather

I've had lag issues and ended up hanging up on people thinking the call didn't go through.

Also, pre-2.1 when I was on a call and hit the power/hangup button once it would turn the screen back on. Now it hangs up the call. Annoying as I was used to hitting that key a lot during a call to bring back up the screen.

I would accidentally hang up on people trying to go to the web or something else on my phone when talking with them. This was pre-2.1 (haven't tried it post 2.1).

On your Eris when making a call and trying to access your phone's programs or something else on your phone, just hit the MENU button. That will bring up your home screen, even when making a call.

Hope this helps!

StormyHeather

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S21
Twitter
GAPeachHeather

Nope. Mine is & was unchecked, still vibrates every time.

Maybe your phone is just happy to be making a call! :biggrin: