Vibrate when hitting back button

kbrede

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else has experienced this, but once in a while when I use the back key on the Droid, it vibrates a couple times. I haven't been able to correlate it with any specific programs, at this point it seems pretty random. Let me know if anyone else has seen this.
Thanks,
Kent

Jeembo

Reaction score
I get a small vibrate every time I any of the buttons on the bottom (back/menu/home/search). I think it's supposed to be a sort of tactile feedback.

sik

Reaction score
ya i get a small vibrate when hitting back but there have been times i get a strong one...always wonder what the deal is.

OP
K

kbrede

Reaction score
I get a small vibrate every time I any of the buttons on the bottom (back/menu/home/search). I think it's supposed to be a sort of tactile feedback.

I'm not talking about the Haptic feedback, which is what I think you're describing. What I'm talking about is more of a ringer type vibrate and it's intermittent.
Kent

Nacole630

Reaction score
home/back/menu vibrate

HELLO!!!
I was wondering if any one can tell me how to turn off the little vibrate that you get when pressing the home/back or menu button. Id there is a way please help me...

Thanks a million

masterxchief

Reaction score
HELLO!!!
I was wondering if any one can tell me how to turn off the little vibrate that you get when pressing the home/back or menu button. Id there is a way please help me...

Thanks a million

Go to settings->sound and display. make sure you have the ringer volume up at least 1 notch and scroll down. Uncheck the box for haptic feedback.

MotorolaDroid

Reaction score
iIget that mighty strong backbutton vibrate every once and a while too. I always wondered why!

volando

Reaction score
just a regular android bug, imho, the os is full of them...

Slider46

Reaction score
I've gotten it as well but, not just when pressing the back button. I've noticed it randomly in other applications. I agree with volando - I think it's just an android bug.