Vibrate on key press?

bebeau25

Reaction score
Is anybody having any problems with this. Mine will not vibrate when using keyboard after ics install.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Do you have it enabled? Assuming you're using the stock keyboard, it's located at Settings -> Language & input -> Motorola Input (tap on the gear next to the name). Vibrate on keypress can be selected there. If you're using another keyboard, the settings will be right there with Motorola Input.

OP
bebeau25

bebeau25

Reaction score
Do you have it enabled? Assuming you're using the stock keyboard, it's located at Settings -> Language & input -> Motorola Input (tap on the gear next to the name). Vibrate on keypress can be selected there. If you're using another keyboard, the settings will be right there with Motorola Input.

I did what you said and it didn't work. I had to reboot my phone and then it worked. Thank you for the help.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
I did what you said and it didn't work. I had to reboot my phone and then it worked. Thank you for the help.

Reboots often work wonders. :biggrin:

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Reboots often work wonders. :biggrin:

Yep, as far as I know this is the only way to get it working again. This issue plagued people on gb too. The only way to revive it was a reboot or let it come back on its own.

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!